Monday, November 28, 2005

Knots... Yeh...

Okay, so I fell off the face of the earth there for a while...

My day job, while remarkably lacking in actual work, has been beyond stressful -- days filled with pointless staff meetings and redundant training sessions, union barganing and negotiations, and me wondering if I'm the only person on campus with half a brain in her head...

My other job -- the one I actually enjoy -- has been keeping my mind busy the rest of the time. In fact, its been tying my brain in knots because I'm trying to learn a new diagramming technique called UML (universal modelling language). Ever seen a flowchart? UML is exactly like that, only completely and totally different. Uh huh. See why my brain's been in knots? My grey matter feels like a piece of practice rope for a boyscout getting his knot tying badge.

Anyway, no deep insights for now. Its all I can do to keep my mind from melting, so yeh. No unnecessary thought for me.

3 comments:

  1. SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK! Sorry to scream, but that's how glad I am. You could never say another deep or intellectual thing again on this blog, you could simply tap out random drivel and I'd still read it. I'm just glad you're back and you're OK and your brain is being put to good (albeit strenuous) work. :) Missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. missed you too - it's good to see you back xx

    cat xx

    ReplyDelete