Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Are Wii Having Fun Yet?

It started out like any other Super Mario Brothers. I was short, I was red, I had a moustache. I was even 2D.

But then things got weird.

Not only was I rescuing the princes, but I was rescuing Bowser as well. There was a purple and black void in the sky, and I was being followed around by "Tippi" the butterfly, who kept blurting things out to get my attention. I'm magically transported to the world of "Flipside." The only way to reescue the princess (and Bowser) was to collect "8 Pure Hearts."

My enemy is named Bleck, he has a "minion" named O'Chunks, and another minion who "is always up for a good chunking." And another that keeps transforming into different gendered characters, while the other minions make fun of his/her cross dressing and sexual orientation.

The next thing I know, I'm picking up "Shroom Shakes" and "Pal Pills" and being taught a "transdimentional technique" by a guy who insists on judging me based on the size of my 'stache.

I start to wonder who's bad acid trip I wound up in by mistake, so I look at the game box again. It says "Super Paper Mario" on it. It says "rated E for everyone."

o.O

I think I know why they call it a Wii now. Because the developers were so hopped up on LSD all they could say when corporate asked what to name the thing was "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

2 comments:

  1. I was suffering from a severe headache and even the potent pain killers only gave me slide relief. I went for a CT Scan plus MRI and doctors found a ‘blood clot’ in the brain. Neurosurgery was suggested and had a stroke while going through angiogram. My life was miserable until Dr Itua herbal made medicine was introduced to me. I took Dr Itua Herbal Made Capsule Plus 3 times daily and within 20 days I saw big relief from the pain and within a few weeks I was able to walk and gain back my mobility. The following MRI confirmed the ‘blood clot’ had disappeared and the doctors were very surprised and said it was a ‘miracle’. Now, I am doing Cardio  2 times a week.You can contact Dr Itua herbal center on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com his herbal made also cure Herpes Virus,HPV,ALS,MS,Hepatitis,Diabetes,HIV,Cancer,Parkinson and so many other diseases humans can have.

    ReplyDelete