Friday, August 08, 2008

Say Something Nice...

So, according to someone that reads this blog, the contents are indicative of me being mentally unstable.

They've obviously overlooked the disclaimer on things, and taken the contents as being the whole of my thoughts/feelings on the matters i've discussed, instead of understanding that the things written here are the stray thought processes I generally recognize as being unproductive, and need to dump out somewhere so they don't hurt my every day life.

But hey, if they "want to take that tone," fine. I will do my best to ignore it, and move on. I don't need the added drama and stress and the feeling like a worthless human being that comes from the conversations had with that person.

I am doing what I can to make the best out of the mess that is my life. Anyone who takes issue with how I go about it can take a flying leap off a sky scraper for all I care. Yes, I've made mistakes, or taken too long to do some things. But I am doing the best I can with what I have. I've never claimed to be perfect, or all knowing, or infallible... You either accept me, flaws and all, or you don't. And if you don't, then I don't care to interact with you. Negative comments, accusations, and brow beating are the absolute last things I need in my life at this point, or ever for that matter. I've dealt with enough bullshit to last 3 lifetimes, and I'm not even halfway through my own yet, and I've made the decision to not put up with any more.

So, for those of you in my life (either by relation, or by choice), you have two options. Say something nice, or keep your fucking mouth shut.

9 comments:

  1. i knew you once upon a time - i happened here and felt the need to comment - i wish you well - and good for you to refuse taking anyones shit anymore... life is better without those people. peace to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's ridiculous. What we say in our blogs is such a Tiny Piece of the story. Yours reads like a real journal, where you write down what you need to get out and move on. Blog psychologists. Pfft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. goodness... someone who knew me once upon a time? Wandering -- I wish I knew who you were, so we could reminisce about old times :) Maybe sometime you'll stop through again and give me a hint.

    Susan -- exactly. Unfortunately, some people just don't understand, nor do they want to try. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah a hint. well - i fear you would not want to talk if you knew who i was - since I think I was part of shit you have left behind.

    I think were we to meet now we would be very good friends, we just met too soon - and I had not figured out who I was yet.

    anyway - you can probably figure that out - I wish you and yours happiness.

    since I know where your blog is - here is mine, its just a random writing spot - but please feel free to visit...

    http://tw78.livejournal.com/
    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. huh - I have no idea why it published under aurora rather than wandering - sorry - wandering/aurora78 same person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I'm fairly sure I've figured it out, and no, you are not part of the shit I've left behind :)

    I was kind of wondering what happened to you, as you disappeared off my myspace...

    Anyway, if you've still got my email, drop me a line sometime so we can catch up. It looks like we'll be somewhat local to one another sometime soon (I'm moving in a month or two, give or take). Would be nice to get to know each other again as we are, instead of as we were :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excuse me, darlin', but you ARE all-knowing. Don't deny it. You KNOW it's true. You are smarter than me and always have been. And I'm assuming always will be. I'm still around. Trying to stay sane. You could come back to Madoran and visit me, y'know.

    **shutting fucking mouth now**

    (Although technically it hasn't been a part of that action in over a year...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was suffering from a severe headache and even the potent pain killers only gave me slide relief. I went for a CT Scan plus MRI and doctors found a ‘blood clot’ in the brain. Neurosurgery was suggested and had a stroke while going through angiogram. My life was miserable until Dr Itua herbal made medicine was introduced to me. I took Dr Itua Herbal Made Capsule Plus 3 times daily and within 20 days I saw big relief from the pain and within a few weeks I was able to walk and gain back my mobility. The following MRI confirmed the ‘blood clot’ had disappeared and the doctors were very surprised and said it was a ‘miracle’. Now, I am doing Cardio  2 times a week.You can contact Dr Itua herbal center on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com his herbal made also cure Herpes Virus,HPV,ALS,MS,Hepatitis,Diabetes,HIV,Cancer,Parkinson and so many other diseases humans can have.

    ReplyDelete