Tuesday, September 28, 2004

bacardi shots with a koolaid chaser

an odd choice of beverage, yes. but then, thats indicative of my overall personality. odd. most people dont seem to have a problem with odd, which is a good thing i guess... but anyway.

a little bit about me... i'm 25, going through a divorce, living alone for the first time in my life, going back to college full time while working full time, and being a part time mom (every other weekend, and half the holidays in a calendar year).

I have time to blog how? well easy, i'm shirking work to do this. everyone needs an outlet right? well... just like i drink bacardi shots with a koolaid chaser out of desperation and frustration, so do i write. and write i shall, on company time, using company equipment and resources (computer and T1 connection).

maybe perhaps eventually there might be something on this blog besides my mindless ramblings, my brain spillage if you will. but for now? just me ranting.

enjoy the rollercoaster ride *wink wink*

1 comment:

  1. You should have made an account through LiveJournal so I could have friended you!! Oh well... there's always the bookmark feature...

    <3 li'l sis

    ReplyDelete