Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I Have No Words...

Okay.

So we went to Target tonight for some last minute back to school shopping. The kidlet needed all sorts of stuff, several of which seemed to be sold out, but whatever, we got the basics.

Walking back to the car, from a distance, I notice a puddle who's origin appears to be beneath our truck. Oh shit, not again I think, remembering when our coolant system failed and dumped a puddle of green on the asphalt not so long ago.

So we get closer, we examine, trying to stay calm.

The liquid is:
Watery
Yellowish
Coming from somewhere underneath the car
Not just a droplet or two

Totally and utterly confused, because its neither the color nor consistancy of coolant, we decide to try to start the car. It runs fine, no warning lights, no nothing.

Ooooooooo kay.

So we drive to Taco Hell to grab a quick dinner (which I opted out of), thinking it would be a good test to see if theres actually anything wrong with the car.

After parking, I get out, and start to investigate again. There are no leaks. There is no puddle forming. Not even a drop of oil.

Ooooooooo kay.

So I start to stand up, and in the process come eye level with the back wall of our front wheel well.

Which happens to be wet.

And just like that, it clicked. I knew exactly what was wrong with the car, and I started laughing.

When the BF came back from getting take out, I decided to inform him.

"Well," I said, "we have just experienced one of the most disgusting car problems ever."
"What?" he said.

--- Dramatic Pause ---

"Someone peed in our wheel well."

Yup yup. That watery clear yellowish liquid dripping from the car was none other than the urination of the person who pulled out of the spot next to us just as I was looking under the car the first time.

I hate where I live. I really, really do.

3 comments:

  1. That's so nasty and I'm so glad no one I know around here has experienced that before... UCK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is completely horrible.
    Common courtesy dictates that one should only pee in one's own wheel well.

    ReplyDelete