Friday, September 30, 2005

Knowing What You're Worth...

Can sometimes make it hard to be with someone, to have a relationship with someone, on a romantic level. See, I know what I'm worth. I know that when it comes down to it, I'm an amazing person to be with.

I'm kind, caring, generous... I'm always willing to be flexible, to compromise, to work at things until my partner is happy. I often put their needs, wants, and desires ahead of mine, just because I want to please them. I'm affectionate, and sensual, and sexual. I'm intelligent, and funny, and a good kisser. I like to go out, or stay in, to be with groups of friends, or have it be just the two of us. I'm laid back. I go with the flow. I know how to have a good time. I know when to be serious, and when to crack jokes. I have a gigantic heart. And I don't ask for a lot in return.

I don't want gifts, especially not lavish ones. I don't need fancy dinners out, or expensive weekend getaways. I don't want a slave, or someone following me around like a lovesick puppy. I don't expect to come first on their list of priorities. I don't need to see them every waking moment. I don't want them abandoning their friends to spend all their free time with me. I don't expect their life to grind to a halt because of me.

All I want is someone to spend time with me, to make a little bit of room in their life for me.

I'm not hard to please. I'm really not. Just a little bit of attention and affection every couple days is enough to keep me content. That's it. That's all I really need.

Well... That and a good sound fucking every so often *wink wink*

Is that all really so much to ask?

2 comments:

  1. Absoutely not. And if you stopped asking for that I'd worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny that you should raise this topic right now - i've been having this conversation with someone else.

    not, i hasten to add, with my better half - you know how things are there *smiles the hugest smile*

    but it came down to one word

    expectation

    don't ever lower your expectations of how you deserve to be treated

    cat xx

    ReplyDelete