Thursday, September 08, 2005

She's A Devil In Bed

So I illegally downloaded some music a couple days ago... and among the songs I got was this one:

She's the kind of girl you bring home to your mother
She looks good in blue jeans even better under covers
She's a devil in bed between the sheets
Ask her if she's a saint and she'll get down on her knees and pray
Yeah yeah yeah

-- Silvertide "Blue Jeans"
It soooooo reminds me of me... especially that last bit... *wink wink* (at least one of you -- and you know who you are -- knows what I'm talking about... *mischevious grin*)

Anywhich... I know I haven't posted in a while... work has been keeping me busy, and I really haven't had much to say.

Right now I'm in a very UP mood... just kinda flying along, minding my own business, rocking out with my ipod, while people walk past my desk and look at me funny. Don't ask me WHY I'm in an up mood... really I shouldn't be... work is hellish, and my boss just quit, and today is the last day to get anything done in the accounting system for 3 weeks... blah blah blah... but I don't give a fuck about it right now. I really don't. I'm feeling damned good, and I'm going to enjoy that, no matter what!

Oh yeah, going camping with my mom this weekend... that should be um... interesting... er... yeah. I'll fill y'all in later. I'm hungry. Gonna go eat somethin spicy, and full of carbohydrates and saturated fats. YUM.

3 comments:

  1. I almost sent you a comment today that basically inquired about your whereabouts and demanded a post in the immediate future... you read my mind! :) Glad you're back to the land of the blog and that things are, well, things. Good luck with the camping. Being alone in the woods for 2 days with my mother would drive me mad. Well, madder. (more mad? bah)

    ReplyDelete
  2. liking the lyrics there tess! *winks and giggles*

    i sense an illegal download coming on...

    my favourite song lyrics of the week..........

    'the female of the species is more dealy than the male
    she deals in witchcraft
    one kiss and i'm zapped...'

    --Space 'Female of the Species'

    think i'll adopt that as my theme tune, wonder if my lovely sapphire can make our blog play music....

    glad to see you back, missed you these past few days - enjoy your camping, i can highly recommend 7 bottles of red wine in the rain around a camp fire....good for the soul...

    *blows kisses*

    cat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. *giggles as she realises that the female of the species has now become more dealy than deadly - well thats long nails for you...*

    *blows more kisses because i'm in a kissy kind of mood today*

    cat xx

    ReplyDelete