Thursday, May 17, 2007

Please Dispose of Your Cheese Elsewhere!

To my office mates:

Whoever decided that the communal office garbage can was a good place to dispose of your really horrible rotting cheese "thing," made a BIG mistake.

Now, instead of the staff lounge (which I don't have to visit if I don't choose to) smelling like this miserable rotten mess, everyone in our office has to partake of this wretched stink for the entire rest of the day. Not only are we forced to partake while we are at our desks, but the odor is rather disturbingly melding itself with my hair and clothing, so even when I leave the office, I'm still tortured by this awful smell. And when I go home, it will saturate the interior of my car, inflict itself upon my family, until finally it insinuates itself into every article of clothing in my laundry bin. I have my doubts about how effective any amount of laundry detergent will be against this odiforous scourge... It may well follow me to my grave. So please...

Please dispose of your cheese elsewhere!

2 comments:

  1. Kill the funk before it kills my best friend!!!!!!

    ~Sin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work in an office that has many businesses, and there is a hallway restroom that many employees and the public share. There is a pediatric dentist's office next door to my office, and some parents were throwing away dirty diapers in the public restroom!

    It got to be such a problem that the landlord put up a sign requesting that dirty diapers be disposed of outside in the dumpster in the parking lot...and some mother had the nerve to write that this request was anti-child!

    That comment sparked a whole flame war on the poster...Sheesh, some times I want off this planet...

    ReplyDelete