Friday, December 03, 2004

anonymous comments

i have taken Stan's advice, and turned off the option for anonymous comments. for those of you who do not have a blogger account, they're free, so get one. you dont have to have a blog to have a blogger account.

but i've gotten kind of tired of getting anonymous comments from people. i like to know who is saying shit to me. especially when they're totally off base.

on another note, i want to remind people that this is a blog. reading this blog does not mean that you know me at all. in fact, reading this blog doesnt even mean that you know 1/100th of me. this is a snippet of my life, and a lot of the times, not even that. i post about me, i post about other things as well. i vent here. i think here. i pour out all the stuff that i cant say outloud, or directly to another person for fear of having a nervous breakdown.

i'm shy. very. i dont talk well. i speak well, but i dont talk well. writing is my main outlet, and i got sick and tired of having to carry a pen and paper around with me everywhere, so blogging seemed a nice alternative for jotting down the random thought or crazed rant.

but really people. dont purport to know or really understand anything about me from reading this blog.

3 comments:

  1. I made a worthwhile comment? Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. yes you did! shall we put it on the calendar? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put it on the calendar and send me a card this time next year, whoohooo!

    ReplyDelete