Friday, December 31, 2004

my mommy is the bestest

my mommy called me on my birthday, and found out that i was miserably horribly ill. so you know what she does? she brings me gatorade and jello! i dont know about you people, but for me, those are the two things that i generally crave the most when i'm sick. she even brought me jello that had fruit all mixed in it... mmmmmmmmm yummy.

but yeah... so i'm finally feeling better. the fever is gone, and i'm thinking about eating real food instead of just liquid and semi liquid food... i hate the sloshy stomach feeling i get when all i've had is liquid food... bleh. i'm not quite my full self yet, but i'm getting there, and hopefully a new years eve of fondue and movies will put me back into full stride.

so happy new years to everyone... heres to a better one than the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment