Thursday, December 02, 2004

pervacious prof. -- part 2

alright... i dont know if you all remember my previous post about my pervacious prof but here's the second installment in the story...

first of all, i need to explain some things. i have this prof for 2 classes. one lecture class and one lab class. one is monday night, the other is wednesday night. even though the classes are on the same subject matter, and many of the students in one are in the other, he never [and i mean never] brings materials for one class to the other class.

so. i didnt go to my monday class because i needed to do work for another class [yeah i know, much akin to stealing from peter to pay paul, but i'm acing my monday class, and if i don't get stuff done for my tuesday class, i'm gonna fail the last project. that would be bad.], as such i wasn't there to get back a project i turned in the week before.

the prof brought it to me at the wednesday class.

i'll admit, i was a little shocked by that... special treatment and all... so i just stared at him for a minute before saying thank you. then i looked at my score. a perfect 100. i'm smart and everything, but i never get a perfect 100 on anything. i always make a stupid mistake somewhere and at least lose one or two points. so now i'm speechless again... and he's still standing there in front of me, staring down at my chest.

no, i was not wearing anything revealing. i was wearing an old oversized denim shirt. not form fitting in the least, and no cleavage showing. so that unnerved me a tad, but i hid it well [yeah, i'm really really good at hiding my emotions when i want to].

then he starts talking to me about the thing... cuz i'd mentioned something that apparently made him think i was way cool [my interest in native american arts and culture in this case], and he's telling me about all these events that he goes to, that i should check out... but not in that "you'd really like the event" tone of voice... in that "well if you went i might run into you there" tone of voice... so i'm like um... i dont have time for that... so then hes all praising me for going to school full time, and working full time, and being a mom and stuff... meanwhile i'm getting more and more uncomfortable... thank god some other girl interrupted to ask him about something class related!

needless to say i didnt stay in class long. just enough for him to go over the assignment, then i got the hell out of there.

i'd say something... i really would... except i need the grades... lol.

1 comment:

  1. ummm freaky doesnt come close... disgusting and totally inapproriate comes to mind for me though.

    ReplyDelete