Friday, August 19, 2005

A Change of Scenery

Yes, I changed my colors... to something admittedly more girly than I really am... but red and black is just soooooooo over-done... so yeah...

Not much to say today... just been playing with the scripting on my blog, and learning some html stuff... nifty doodle for me.

I'm the only one in my dept who showed up to work today, and in celebration of that fact, I am hardly working... not that anyone seems to notice what I do, as long as I sit at my desk for most of the day.

Oh yeah... am wearing heels today... I almost never wear heels... and let me tell you... walking down a steep hill in 3 inch heels... is death defying. You feel like one of those mountain goats or something, perched on an iiiity biiiiity ledge, and each step you take feels like yards, not inches... even though you are inching your way down... because you're scared of heights and the extra 3 inches is just too much (okay so maybe thats just me... but you get the idea)... not to mention your toes are now crammed into the front of the shoes, beyond hope of ever regaining their individuality, in an accordian style lump... ow.


Why in the fuck did I wear heels to work? Oh yeah. Cuz I'm going out tonite, and wanted to look all sexy and shit... man... if only men knew what we women go through just to look cute... they'd never complain about anything ever again.

Alright... out for a smoke, then back to work for me.

1 comment:

  1. practice with the heels, sweetie, they're worth the effort

    (spoken by one that can now not only manaage the steep hill, but can also do a nifty samba in 3" satin sandals)

    and they give you damn sexy hips!

    just watch the ankles though - and have a good night

    cat xx

    ReplyDelete