Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Fried

My brain is now officially deep fried, and has been served up with a side of ranch dressing for dipping in...

I have a headache thats just slightly larger than the whole of Canada, and the lovely seasonal allergies that have been plaguing me for the past few days have gifted me with a sore throat, sniffles, and a fairly high amount of sneezing *achoo!*. Not to mention that the air conditioning in my office is adding to my sinus sufferings by drying out the already dusty air...

Thank god work is almost over. Oh yeah. Work. Thats adding to my headache too. I got a call from a vendor saying that we had applied a credit memo twice, and thus underpaid them. Now, had this been one of my accounts, this never would have happened, but it wasn't, so it did, and now I get to figure out how to clean up the mess. Admittedly, staff here weren't entirely to blame... The vendor made some mistakes too (like crediting the wrong purchase order... *ahem*). Unfortunately, that only makes my job more difficult. Bleh, bleh, and triple bleh on compound errors.

I think... when I get home... I am going to get drunk (well maybe not DRUNK... but at least a little tipsy) and do laundry. Wow. Exciting night for me huh? Aren't y'all just soooo jealous *rolls eyes*

5 comments:

  1. what's ranch dressing then?

    as for the head - you need a spot of lavender oil. or better still a soak in a hot bath with lavender, geranium and chamomile - now that would sort out your head and you would sleep like a baby!

    *mixes tess a selection of oils and passes them through the ether....*

    have a good night, don't mix your whites and your coloureds *laughs*

    cat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i forgot to pass you some grapefruit seed extract for your throat. tastes like **** but does the job.

    fountain of useless information, i am

    off to bed now - 2am here

    cat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna get drunk too. Wait for me.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ranch dressing... is... a gift from god. Its a creamy dressing... usually made with buttermilk and herbs, as well as some other stuff... and you can put it on just about anything.

    I dip pizza in it, I put it on my salad, I put it on sammiches instead of may, I dip just about anything thats deep fried in it, ummm it goes with so many things I can't even list them all...

    I should mail you some. You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um. that should be "I put it on sammiches instead of MAYO" not may... hah. typo.

    ReplyDelete