Friday, August 12, 2005

Mad Musings

well, one of the myriad of managerial mishaps has miraculously mended itself and I am mainly in the midst of mastering the mayhem of my marginalized memorandum... my thats a mouthful *grin* maniacal? me? mmmm... maybe... *wink*

Yes... I did use a thesaurus once or twice there... but it was worth it *grin*

So yeah, to translate all that... I finally got access to the financial systems again, and am now digging my way through a week and a half's worth of backlog. Good stuff maynard! So I don't really have time to goof off at work right now, thus no deep insightful posts for a while *sniff sniff*

To catch you up though, and keep you in the loop, and all that... That guy and I broke things off. Or rather, he beat me to it, so I'm counting it as mutual (oh god, no more m words). He was a bit of a wuss about it though, sending me an email explaining in depth how great I am, and how he's too young for me, and how we shouldn't even try to stay friends, but he'd like to keep track of how I'm doing with the occasional email sent back and forth... Little did he know that I'd already come to the same conclusion, minus the keeping track of each other thing... so my response to his digital rejection was two lines exactly:

'Glad you said it before I had to. If you want to keep tabs on me, read my blog'

My ex husband nearly died laughing when I told him... and really, I found it quite comical myself how cold I could be... but I think it was a deserved response. Really I do.

Anyway... I'm off to spend the weekend with my son... I'll try to go more into detail about things sometime before monday... but no guarantees.

1 comment:

  1. Brava! I wouldn't say it was "cold" per se... how about "efficient"? hehe

    ReplyDelete