Thursday, October 21, 2004

my office chair is vibrating...

this vibrating is driving me insane. almost literally. demolition of the building next door is still going on, and right now they're jackhammering through bedrock and concrete to 3 floors deep. yes. 3 floors deep. and my entire office is acting like a bowl of jello on a "magic fingers" bed. the noise doesnt bother me. i keep the alt. rock cranked up loud anyway. its this constant movement. its making me sick to my stomach, and giving me a headache like you wouldnt believe. and i cant concentrate when every other word i type has a typo because the keyboard is shaking under my hands, and my chair is moving around a little of its own accord, and the computer screen keeps jiggling making me dizzy. it feels almost like vertigo... this sickening dizziness... and my muscles dont know what to make of it either... they're tensed and tight like iron bars, making my joints ache and ache...

and you thought this was gonna be a sexy post. hah. take that.

this damned vibrating creeps up through the floor, into your feet, and travels the length of your body through your bones, making your teeth click together just ever so slightly, and causing your eardrums to rattle. yes, its making my eardrums rattle in my head. it HURTS, and sounds like a deep rumble. the rumble resonates throughout your being. and then the room around you follows suit and begins to tremble... and doesnt stop for HOURS.

dont these idiots (the people in charge of the construction project) give a shit that they are going to cause me an aneurism or something?? obviously not...

5 comments:

  1. yeah, you'll have an anurism, but only IF they do this for another week, you forget to do laundry, and then realize that you're out of panties for "some strange reason...

    ReplyDelete
  2. panties... but i dont wear those...

    ReplyDelete
  3. well maybe you'd better start, or else you're gonna have a whole bunch of jeans that you can't wear without long shirts. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. "hello, Pot? It's Kettle. Guess what? YOU'RE BLACK!"
    :P
    LOL

    afk, back in a few days.

    ReplyDelete