Thursday, October 07, 2004

the ultimate battle: homework vs. blogging

oh if only, if only i spent as much time doing my homework as i do blogging... the problem is, of course, that i dont enjoy my homework, and i do enjoy the whole blog thing. now, i shirked class tonite, so you'd think i'd spend this time doing something productive, like washing the dishes that have been stacking up, or doing homework, or laundry, or something... but no. i'm sitting here, blogging, and watching tv. okay, so i'm not really watching tv... its just on as backround noise so that my apt doesnt feel so empty.

i guess what it comes down to is that i have a lot on my mind, and i cant seem to concentrate. not to mention i'm tired as hell, but i cant seem to sleep... i fell asleep on the train home tonite, and nearly missed my stop... but now that i'm home, and its okay for me to sleep, i cant. its so frustrating. bleh.

1 comment:

  1. If only I could stop commenting on every blog I read.

    =P

    http://plastickelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete