Friday, October 01, 2004

ever get that feeling that you've misplaced your brain?

okay, so its a little early in the morning for me to be wasting time already, but i just got the strangest phone call...

a woman i work with, who is slightly higher on the totem pole than i am, called me, and said "i have something i wanted to talk to you about, but its slightly personal in nature, so maybe when you take a break this afternoon, we could talk then?" i, of course, agreed immediately, and she thanked me and hung up.

now, i have an extremely over active imagination, so my mind is running a mile a minute trying to figure out what on earth she could possibly want to talk to me about that is so personal that she wants to wait til i'm on break.

have i done something to piss her off? does she need advice about something? is she into chicks, and wants to ask me out?? not that i'd mind, shes really cute and all, but... yeah, so you see i'm obsessing about this now. what could she possibly want to talk to me about? its not like we're friends or anything. we're cordial and friendly at work, just like we're supposed to be. but we dont hang out after work (not that i'd have time to even if i wanted to), and we dont talk about our personal lives much, except to say that we're both soooooooooo tired all the time. i guess i'm just going to have to wait until this afternoon to find out what's up. god i hate suspense like that. it drives me nuts.

meanwhile, i cant remember if i shut off my computer at home before i left for work, and i'm not about to take 2 hrs off work just to go home, check, then come back... again, i'm just going to have to wait and find out. ACK. well now i know about the computer... i just got an IM from someone laughing cuz i forgot to shut things down at home, and left yahoo running... doh! well at least now i know, and the curiosity wont drive me insane. but man i feel like a dork. i've been so ultra forgetful lately... all this week i kept forgetting to bring pencils to class with me, and ended up having to take my notes in pen (which i hate to do cuz i cant erase the stuff i write down wrong, and i end up with little scribbles all over the danged page). AND i forgot to bring my meds with me to work today so i could get the prescription refilled on my way home... i guess thats just gonna have to wait til tomorrow. no stress, i've got til sunday before i'm completely out.

ever get that feeling like you've misplaced your entire brain? yeah. thats me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment